Solving a residential property dispute



You can apply to the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber - Residential Property) if you’re a landlord, tenant, freeholder, leaseholder, park home occupier or site owner. The cases you can apply for include:

The tribunal is independent of government and will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.

There are different ways to apply in WalesScotland and Northern Ireland.

Help you can get

You may want to get help and advice before you apply - contact Leasehold Advisory Service or Citizens Advice.

You can also find a lawyer.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.