Making a complaint about an Oxfordshire school


If, after a school or board of governors have dealt with your complaints or you are still unhappy with a decision that was taken, you can contact Oxfordshire County Council for advice on what to do next. For example, if you feel that the governing body has acted unreasonably, you can consider complaining to the Secretary of State for Education.

For more information about complaining to the Department for Education, the EFA or the Secretary of State.

Ofsted can consider complaints about schools but only where the complaint is about the whole school not about individual children.

If Anneliese is your local MP, she can help by writing to the Local Government Ombudsman to support your case. If you would like Anneliese's help please email or write to Anneliese Dodds MP, Unit A, Bishops Mews, Transport Way, Oxford, OX4 6HD

Before you get in touch please check that Anneliese is your MP here

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.