How can Anneliese help?


Anneliese can contact the relevant government department, local council or agency on your behalf and will request that they address the questions or problems that you have raised.

If you have already been through the relevant complaints procedure, Anneliese can assist you in taking your complaint to the appropriate Ombudsman to review.

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.