Do I need anything before I get in touch?

If you plan on getting in touch with Anneliese about an issue or concern, there are a few useful things you can provide that will help your case to be dealt with more efficiently.

When you get in touch, please provide your full name and address, including your postcode

If you are getting in touch about a immigration issue, you will need to provide a Home Office reference number if you have one. The Home Office reference number is the first letter of your surname followed by 6 or 7 digits eg M1234567.

If you are getting in touch about a benefits case, you will need to provide a National Insurance (NI).

If you have an ongoing case with Anneliese, please get your reference number ready before you ring or email to follow up on your case. Your reference number will start with AN followed by 5 numbers eg AN12345